Fun & Easy Holiday Drinks For My 21+ Friends!
Mrs. C’s Mimosa
What better way to start Christmas morning than with a mimosa, right? This drink is super refreshing and the perfect drink to sip on in the am.
- 1 tsp simple syrup (optional)
- Half glass prosecco
- Pour in pomegranate juice
- Splash of orange juice
- Top with club soda
- Garnish with a kiwi slice
Peppermint Mocha Mudslide
This one is inspired by my favorite Starbucks drink, the Peppermint Mocha Latte. If you’re a frozen drink person; this one is for you.
~ disclaimer: build the drink in the glass before transferring to the blender ~
- 1/2- 3/4 cup of crushed ice- depending on what consistency you prefer
- 1 shot of Baileys
- 1 shot of Pinnacle Whipped Vodka
- 1/2 shot of Peppermint Schnapps
- 1/2 cup of Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino ( can be found at most grocery stores, in glass bottles)
- Chocolate syrup
Transfer to blender and bam!
Put a candy cane or a few peppermints in a bag and seal it shut. Use a meat tenderizer or something heavy to crush up the candy. Put the crushed up candy in a bowl. In a separate bowl, pour in some chocolate syrup. Take your glass and dip the rim in the chocolate syrup. Then roll the rim around in the candy until it is covered. Pour in your drink from the blender and enjoy!
Chocolate Crinkle Cookie Martini
This drink would be best as a dessert drink. It is SUPER sweet and I cannot emphasize that enough. If you’re trying to get chocolate wasted after your Christmas Eve Dinner, look no further.
- 1 & 1/2 shots of Creme de Cocoa
- 1/2 shot of Baileys
- Mix in shaker, pour into martini glass
- Garnish with whipped cream & chocolate shavings
Hot Chocolate Pudding Shots
These shots are a hit. There are a bunch of recipes out there and most are super similar. I found the best recipe on delish.com so I won’t take credit but you should definitely try these! Also, I found the little shot glasses in the party section of the dollar store if you’re in need of disposable shot glasses.
- 1 package of instant chocolate pudding
- 1 package of hot chocolate ( Swiss Miss Dark Chocolate is my favorite to use)
- 2/3 cup of milk
- 2/3 cup of Baileys
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Blend together, leave on the side
- Garnish shot glasses
- Fill shot glasses, chill for 2 hours, and serve
Garnish: Fill one small dish with chocolate syrup, a second dish with red sprinkles, and a third dish with green sprinkles. Dip all shot glass rims in chocolate syrup. After, dip half the shot glasses in the red sprinkles and the other half in the green sprinkles. Fill your glasses with the shot mix, chill for 2 hours, top with whipped cream if desired, and serve!
Spiked Peppermint Eggnog
Okay yum? This one I have to give credit to my dad, he loves eggnog drinks so thanks for the inspo Paps.
- 1 shot of Peppermint Bark RumChata
- 1/2 shot of vanilla vodka
- Fill rest of glass with eggnog & stir
- Garnish with whipped cream & sprinkles
And that is it folks! Let me know if you decide to make any of these drinks I’d love to know your thoughts!
Your favorite bartender who hates bartending,